How much do you pay your hosting company every month?
It depends on what you want to do. If you are going to host a forum you need a host that can support the software. Which may or may not be different or differently priced from one to just host a website. I do a little of everything so I went with one who has add ons. I can add only what I want and thus pay only for what I use.
I am finding some pretty good deals out there. Beginners site for $24 a year at High Speed Solutions. The upgrades are very low priced.
About $350/mth for 3 ded servers.
$200/yr for two reseller acct.
it depends on th forum, if you've got a lot may be you need a semi dedicated or something
don't look for unlimited hosts as they do often oversell and does not allow forum!
I have been hosting with HostICan for over a year now.

I use all of my clients hosting needs with them also.

Never had any problems, they have extremely fast customer service, never experience any downtime, fast servers and their prices are unbeatable for what you are getting.

They also have many different plans to choose from.

You can take a look at what they have to offer here:

HostICan

P.S. If you take a look at the bottom of the page there is a link called "Feeling Lucky". Use that code and you just saved yourself $10.
I'm currently at Servage.net

Lots of space and bandwidth for a great price .. but the speed of the websites can be much better.
As I surf each week new deals pop up and you have to be vigiliant.
Aquarian, you sound like Mad-eye Moody! But you are right, you have to constantly be on the alert for new and better deals.
I'm still experimenting with the free sites, but am I correct in assuming the more bandwidth you receive, the more you pay for the service?
Taggart,
Generally but not always and it also depends on how it's configured. I run a forum on one of mine and have had no issues. That one is on 1and1.com.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 5 110 03-25-2024, 08:36 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa