How much is your Bounce Rate?
Well, how much is your bounce rate?

If it is 60% means that 60% of the traffic is lost?
yes - it means that 60% of your traffic leaves without viewing another page.
Bounce rate on my highest traffic site is around 35-40%. I think that is pretty good with the attention spans of people on the internet today.
bounce rate???what's this???
not so much these days
Depends on the website of course Smile but in general I think that anything below 50% can be considered good.
Bounce rate is the percentage of single-page visits or visits in which the person left your site from the entrance (landing) page. Use this metric to measure visit quality - a high bounce rate generally indicates that site entrance pages aren't relevant to your visitors. The more compelling your landing pages, the more visitors will stay on your site and convert. You can minimize bounce rates by tailoring landing pages to each keyword and ad that you run. Landing pages should provide the information and services that were promised in the ad copy.
most if my sites have bounce rate of 50% or above, except my arcade site their bounce rate are about 20%.
I have a website which bounce ate is about 30 % which means my website has lost 30% of traffic.
According to opinion yes if it will loss 60% traffic loss. My bounce rate is 5-7% which is normal for any website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  exit rate drnagwaniseo 4 2,237 01-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Last Post: JamesC
  bounce rate virginoilseom 2 1,850 12-13-2017, 05:16 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech