How much will my PR be ??
Plumley Wrote:I believe it has to do with your place on a page of search results. I've read that it matters, i've also read that it doesn't. There are folks here with some real time experience in search engine rankings. Maybe some of them will share something about how it's worked for them.

Thanks, Plumley, I hope they will. I, too, have seen opposing opinions, but rarely (if ever) are those opinions backed up with any sort of experience or research.
I was reading a discussion of this on a bloggers site and was incredibly confused. Some has posted that their PR went from 4 to 0 overnight? So it will be interesting to see if someone can clear this up for those of us with no clue.
Thankx for all the info ,Echos
you should go ahead and just manually add your website to 10 directories or so a day, it takes but a few minutes to do. Your PR will raise, as well as backlinks, in turn more visitors.
Well it all depends on quality baclinks. If you have more links than you can get high PR.
How many back links do you need to add to the site to increase traffic? She said to add directories, as well, to have it running smoothly.