Templates
I have been looking for a nice and simple auction site template. Not for an Ebay auction, but for a site. Anyone else on here run an auction site?
Sorry bro, I don't have any good sites other than to suggest you google it and you should fine something.
Sorry, I don't know of any auction site templates either.

I'd be surprised if there were a lot of them out there, but I've been surprised about how the net is evolving before. Wink
I have yet to see a template for any auction other than Ebay, but you could try looking around Etsy. A few crafters left Ebay when the fees went up, and moved to Etsy, so someone might have started templates for it as well.
SageMother Wrote:I have yet to see a template for any auction other than Ebay, but you could try looking around Etsy. A few crafters left Ebay when the fees went up, and moved to Etsy, so someone might have started templates for it as well.

Etsy? Never heard of it. I will take a look at it and see what I can find. As always Sagemother lives up to her name. Smile
I don't know of any such template. Auction sites are pretty complicated operations so I would imagine it would take a substantial amount of effort - then again there are web directory templates.
A friend of mine has an Etsy store and she sells there stuff she makes, crafts and pictures. But I didn't know about it as an auction site. As for Auction sites I've seen eBay and "Mercado libre" which is in Spanish for Latin America... but don't know of templates.
I've looked though a lot of template, and I've never seen an auction, sry. If I do, I'll keep you in mind.
Dan
Good Luck.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Templates suggestions? berlinlife06 4 4,869 05-31-2007, 04:20 PM
Last Post: berlinlife06