Old Analytics interface goes down today
Fell in love with the old Google ANalytics interface?

well.. .TOO BAD!

The old interface goes down today. This means that you will no longer be able to access the old interface in a few hours. All accounts have been shifted to the new interface.

I love it :d

Zach
LOL are you happy or sad about this Zach? Kinda hard to tell.

BTW, true story. Have a friend from college who got to go to the google headquarters (he is an actor and was doing a commercial for them supposedly) and he said it was awesome. Also the type of place he would LOVE to work at, food all over, everyone happy. Blech! hehe
I preferred the old way that's probably why the changed it.
I like the new interface, its easier to find stuff. It's just hard to get used to.

I'd rather sell domains from home than sell my soul to a company, even google Smile

zach
zach Wrote:I like the new interface, its easier to find stuff. It's just hard to get used to.

I'd rather sell domains from home than sell my soul to a company, even google Smile

zach

I have to agree with you! Being independant has its crazy moments of desperation, but I think its totally worth it after you get used to your own schedule and being your own boss! But I have to admit, like everybody, I too have a price!
I'd like to be more independent because of my self-employed endeavors.

But I have heard that the people who work at Google are very happy with their gigs.