I am looking for Windows web hosting provider
I am looking for Windows web hosting provider that supports video streaming hosting services.
I have seen that digitalserver.com.mx has a good reputation for providing Cheap Windows hosting services.
But how reliable and good are they for streaming video hosting?
Any experience?

What other providers can be good for this?
KVChosting.net and rockhoster.com plans are solid and worth trying.
Super knowledgeable, friendly, helpful, polite and more than willing to serve as needed to make this work the best for us. So to summarize I highly recommend them.
No prepayments, no credit cards are asked.
We have seen the addition of more and more servers to keep up with demand.
Digitalserver.com.mx is always responsive, cost-effective, and we virtually never suffer any downtime. Time is money and even 99.99% may not be good enough.
I have been with digitalserver.com.mx Mexico web host for over four months everything is ok on their shared hosting. The Support is always there and very professional. I used it a few times for stupid mistakes and even then they were eager to help. I've only had my site down for 5 minutes and that was for a CPanel upgrade.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.
I have to say digitalserver.com.mx is the best host I've ever had. I really had some doubts about choosing a host.
I run a forum on their Mexico server hosting account and I didn't expect a host to be that fast. The forum is running very smoothly, and the bandwidth is much for such a cheap price.
I wanna say that Centohost.com provides reliable windows hosting services along with helpful customer support.
Their service is based on quality and I will definitely continue using their hosting services for hosting my present and future web sites. Recommended.
Accounts from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com are well-balanced and low cost.
Great hosting. Excellent prices. I have never had any trouble with the hosting. Anything I need to update, I am told in advance. The customer service is great. Waiting period is not very long. Help is there at your service 24/7. When needed, their reps have walked me through the steps and resolved the issue at hand. Fast, efficient and there for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 5 47 minutes ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 114 1 hour ago
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster