I have an ecommerce site. need hosting
I need to run an e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.
My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Any info on Hostnamaste.com Cheap Shared Hosting?

Thanks
QHoster.com and rockhoster.com plans are full-featured and cheap.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
I can't thank Hostnamaste.com cheap shared hosting enough for the help they continue to give me and my clients regarding their web hosting and technical needs. They step up every time and give me all the help I need to give my clients a first class experience. Well done guys.
Although we got off to a bit of a rocky start with Hostnamaste.com due to quite a few short outages (and one that lasted almost a full day) we have not had an outage in the last 5 months. Fantastic features, extremely fast, very reliable and constantly boosting my quotas! Amazing webhost!
Cheap shared plans are available from jollyworkshosting.com and hostingsource.com.
The most reliable hosting, time-tested by me and my colleagues at work. A great choice of different hosting services, and the price is magical.
If you make hostnamaste.com your choice for web hosting you have made a great choice as I did.
Finally, their customer service is one of the best in the world for any problem you contact them, there is always someone helpful and courteous ready to help you in the best way!
In my opinion, there is no better host than rockhoster.com hosting, with the same price I mean.
I have been with many hosts too and had several really bad experiences but this one makes me feel as if I am a welcomed customer or even a real person.
Cheap shared plans are available from hosting.uk and hostingsource.com.
We love the service and technical superiority of the persons who solve problems. They deserve five stars.They are really good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 116 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 43 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 48 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 112 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 148 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 158 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 178 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 279 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 75 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM