I just sold a large site! wohoo
And I cant say which... But it sold in the $x,xxx range! And you all know what that means... Domain Social is getting another face lift (maybe not the design because everyone says they love it, but something else)!

Anyone else had any important sales recently?
Very nice! Congratulations. No news to report here right now but that is awesome.

Can you hint as to what kind of domain it was? Perhaps sector, tld that kind of stuff?
Is it more of a "I don't want to" or a "I am legally told to not disclose the name of the website"? Smile
Ahh lucky! I've always wanted to get my site very large and sell it in the $x,xxx range. How were the stats? It must have been very good to sell for that much!
It was a pretty busy site, it was basically made to generate traffic and move it around to other sites.

I don't want to disclose it because I think that it isnt fair for the new owner for everyone to know how much he personally paid for the site. If that is to be made public, it should really be up to him to do it Smile
heya zach,
congrats!

btw, i think if u did some kinda ebook on how to select a domain, price it, list it for sale, negotiate, and close the txn...

hmm, i'd be willing to pay good money for that.

Smile
zach Wrote:And I cant say which... But it sold in the $x,xxx range! And you all know what that means... Domain Social is getting another face lift (maybe not the design because everyone says they love it, but something else)!

And you didnt tell me this Zack?
Was it domain-antisocial.com?

Just a guess! Smile
zach Wrote:And I cant say which... But it sold in the $x,xxx range! And you all know what that means... Domain Social is getting another face lift (maybe not the design because everyone says they love it, but something else)!

Congratulation zach Smile

Nice work...no news from here.
Congratulation.
I also sold a domain for near 1k.
Its my first large income.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is better: RC Traktor 2.4GHz or Large RC Tractor with RC tilting flatbed 2.4Ghz mazepa 0 699 09-11-2020, 05:13 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Mmocs Is Ranked NO.1 In Selling NHL 19 Coins Site mmocs 0 1,699 08-20-2018, 02:53 AM
Last Post: mmocs
  New To The Site kishap 0 2,581 05-04-2013, 05:59 PM
Last Post: kishap
  Mike Mann sold Favorites.com for $165,000 chenmeixin5678 4 4,299 05-18-2012, 08:29 PM
Last Post: byronpol
  Hello I am a newbie to this site bakaisco 2 3,332 05-09-2012, 10:49 AM
Last Post: nifty5
  Hello everyone I'm new to the site but I'm looking foward to working with you all!!!! Aesop0827 2 3,169 11-12-2008, 06:19 AM
Last Post: cheekygirl
  Submit-free to my new directory, PR5 Site. JasMate 2 3,250 08-29-2007, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Taggart
  Connecting to site. aquariancore 3 3,549 05-25-2007, 12:13 PM
Last Post: ACCER
  Another domain sold! :) zach 12 6,366 03-04-2007, 08:56 AM
Last Post: xtraze