I'm New
Hi there,

I'm new. Just wanted to say hello. I have some domains to sell - but need to post 15 times before selling.

Thanks for having me,

Scott
Hi Scottonline,

I'm in the same situation. So I'm posting and honestly contributing to this forum the best way I can. Well, if I make some mistake writing in English... I apologise. But in School I only learned French. I have learned English all by myself, so...

But at least on this forum you feel "at home", there are gentle people here, and people who know a lot about domains.

I'm an artist and a webmaster. I own some domains that could be interesting to people. Some of those domains, if I don't sell them, will be used for my own projects. A good domain is a very valuable asset.

If we check the availability of really good domains, we can see that they are gone for the most part. So, if we have one, or two, or more... good domains we have a very interesting asset. We must learn how to sell them properly, or use them for our own projects.

All the best to you from Spain
Im also just newbie.. have not understand everything in here yet but im learning.
welcome scottonline.... you know when i read you name, I remever a domain I got called satonlines didn't know why i reg that name.....
hi guys, i am also new to this domain business. i work in beauty business and found interesting domain... and somehow i got addicted to play with word and start collecting domain... phew... my wife will kill me if she knows i'm spending money for domain... hahaha....
scottonline Wrote:Hi there,

I'm new. Just wanted to say hello. I have some domains to sell - but need to post 15 times before selling.

Thanks for having me,

Scott

Welcome Scott