I need HD video hosting server
Hi,
I need a HD video hosting server. Need Huge traffic but it will be good if they have good Hardware.
What are your views on hostforweb.com web hosting solutions? Can I trust them? What host is better?

Please suggests.
Thanks.
Servers from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are well-balanced, have high uptime and their support is second to none.
My site has never been down Hostforweb.com hosting. They have awesome people working for them who really care about doing a good job.
I have had to use their MSN support a few times and they have always been professional and helpful.
Try to widen the range of your search. As for GTHost.com pricing, it is reasonable. I like their customer support, it works 24/7.
Not only they are quick to assist with script installation and set up the instant servers are the fastest I have ever experienced.
All I can say is that Hostforweb.com is an excellent web host service that offers the personal touch. They are great!
If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it. So I am still very happy with them.
QHoster.com servers are the best to stick to.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.
Overall, Hostforweb.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running.
I thought of moving to other hosts but this service is really good and I'm gonna stay with them for quite sometime.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 112 8 minutes ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 78 Yesterday, 06:46 PM
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 196 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 4 77 Yesterday, 05:38 PM
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 1 48 03-21-2024, 06:14 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 61 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter