I want dedicated server in the USA
Hello,
I want dedicated server in the USA, please suggest me which provider is good for me as per my requirement.
Budget 140-150$
Processor E3 1230v2, Ram 16GB, Hard Disk 1TB x 2, Bandwidth Normal 3tb, 5tb
Need good uptime and support for OS reload etc.
I searched kvchosting.net dedicated web servers. Do you think I can trust them?
What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?
Check out servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com as they proven to be the berst in this realm.
Fastest servers I’ve ever used with unmatched customer service. The amount of value you get for what you’re paying is astronomical.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend kvchosting.net dedicated server (starting from $89.99/mo) to everyone.
They have helped me get several sites up and running in no time. The cpanel provided is useful and easy to use.
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are trstworthy enough to sign up with.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

Recommend to use Datapacket.net powerful dedicated servers for those who want to be successful in the IT industry.
The host has the team of professionals who know how to keep their services on top.
Have a look at plans from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and asvhost.com.
Their support team is very helpful. Whenever I've had to contact them with wordpress questions, they're always responding so professionally. My website is always up and running without problems
I will be migrating all my current customers, their sites, hosting and domains to kvchosting.net next week.
All in all, my experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com servers are as stable as a rock.
I've never experienced better features, functionality, up-time, and support - tech, billing & customer - than what you can receive from them. These folks give you peace of mind worth a great deal more than the reasonable prices they charge - and earn!
==>>> kvchosting.net has been simply a pleasure to deal with as I know anyone who needs help appreciates the relief one feels when they can readily contact a real, live personal quickly and who is knowledgeable enough to answer your questions. The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
I know kvchosting.net is the best hosting provider to have a deal with.
I always recommend them. Currently, my company is with them too. They have been great tools for us, we host several pages for different customers and they're happy so we're happy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 1 14 2 hours ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 200 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 75 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh