Increase Your Adsense Profit
I can really relate to your statement about, "Putting together the puzzle pieces!" Those are the exact words I use when I try to explain to others what I do all day. :confused:

But I guess we need to just keep casting the line. I've learned what to avoid if nothing more, so that's got to be progress, right?
Yes you are right followyourbliss and aquariancore you are doing excellent job with your site and I found great posts in your forums too. Best of luck.
Rohitpatel Wrote:Yes you are right followyourbliss and aquariancore you are doing excellent job with your site and I found great posts in your forums too. Best of luck.

Well you can always jump and say hello.

And followyourbliss that is awesome.

(If people knew how many times I had to rewrite because my brain is faster than my fingers.)
Yeah we know that your brain faster than your fingures. I am sure you would earn more money from Google Adsense because of your writing style which make me your fan.Smile
Rohitpatel Wrote:Yeah we know that your brain faster than your fingures. I am sure you would earn more money from Google Adsense because of your writing style which make me your fan.Smile

Thanks you should contact me about you doing an article on your site. I think it would fit in with my newest section on the Initiative site.
Yeah I hope so.Smile I will wait for your call. Whenever you need it just drop me a PM.Smile
I was checking this post about improving the Adsense experience, and then I've found an alsmost LOVE AFFAIR between two of the members here! LOL! I'm sorry, but I just had to comment on that, because it is not a usual thing to see that on forums! LOL!!
berlinlife06 Wrote:I was checking this post about improving the Adsense experience, and then I've found an alsmost LOVE AFFAIR between two of the members here! LOL! I'm sorry, but I just had to comment on that, because it is not a usual thing to see that on forums! LOL!!

The forums are to get to know people. I have found writers and employed them through the forums and made hundreds or friends. So you are welcome to crash the party. But if you are looking for a kiss you'll have to see my ex and the line is long (I wonder what she's charging these days)
aquariancore Wrote:The forums are to get to know people. I have found writers and employed them through the forums and made hundreds or friends. So you are welcome to crash the party. But if you are looking for a kiss you'll have to see my ex and the line is long (I wonder what she's charging these days)

Hmmm... I might even consider making the line and waiting just to take a peak at your ex! But just for a kiss, I rather just watch! LOL! Does she also charge to voyeurs too? LOL! You are a funny guy... but I felt the same with my ex. Now I'm over that!
I felt the way you two do about your ex's once. I got over it though.

It was a lovely funeral......

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Increase the Traffic of the Website? domainname 4 1,978 12-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Last Post: MattHogan
  2 Surefire Ways To Maximize Your Adsense Earnings host3t.net 2 3,327 08-16-2017, 08:45 AM
Last Post: sadesh
  5 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Earnings host3t.net 3 3,570 06-20-2017, 12:38 PM
Last Post: bcetindra
  Google Adsense - The Easiest Money To Make Online? host3t.net 3 3,647 02-28-2016, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Shortie861
  Who Else Wants To Make Money With Adsense host3t.net 0 2,078 07-18-2012, 07:30 AM
Last Post: host3t.net
  Using Other Peoples Info To Increase Your Adsense Cash host3t.net 0 2,072 07-18-2012, 07:30 AM
  The Basics On How TO Start Making Money With Adsense host3t.net 0 2,072 07-18-2012, 07:29 AM
  Monetizing Your Website With Adsense Is Profitable host3t.net 0 2,153 07-18-2012, 07:29 AM
  How To Avoid Getting Your Adsense Account Terminated host3t.net 0 2,248 07-18-2012, 07:28 AM
  Don't Get Caught With Google Adsense Click Fraud host3t.net 0 2,520 07-18-2012, 07:27 AM