Incredible But True!
[SIZE="4"]
More Unbelievable Facts!

Here are more incredible facts that I recently experienced and want to share with you all (and with ICANN of course!)

Last month I registered a few domains with name.com. Out of those, 4 were immediately "flagged for review" and "blocked" to my immediate access. It's only about 20 days later that I phoned support @ name.com and got them "unflagged". But in the meantime I discovered, to my greatest surprise of all times, that "portals" were already created on the web with my domains!!! Unbelievable isn't it...since I never had access, at any point in time, to manage those domains in whatsoever way!
Furthermore, once "unflagged' I immediatly changed their DSN servers to another server in order to park such (never used nor activated) domains.
BIG SURPRISE again!...which confirms the fact that those existing "ghost" portals created without my knowledge or control were indeed active! Because the computerized and immediate reply I got when trying to park those domains was: "ALREADY MONETIZED" !!!!!!!!
Name.com (and maybe other so called "registrars") are playing a very dirty game guys! Beware!

We will see what ICANN has to say about this![/SIZE]

Cool

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Very interesting domains at incredible prices Jbielsa 4 4,328 11-05-2008, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Jbielsa