Anyone using eurodns registration service?
Hi everybody. Just want to know has anyone using the domain registration service by eurodns?? How has the experience been?? I know that during last year end it was handling the free .be registration, but the whole thing seems to be quite "messy". All the .be that I registered are either "free and available" or registered by others:mad: I don't understand how they actually handle it.

So how's your experience in them?? Their price for other TLD seems to be higher than most registrar, are they the "premium" registrar in eu countries?? How's the user interface like?
I tried to use them during the .be rush but could not get anything registered. They seem to be less than competitive on renewals as well.
emm...agreed, they seems to be little but out of current competition in domain registration worldwide. But their domain search for each TLD is pretty good tool. I can search for a particular domain and see if the TLD + ccTLD has been taken or not. Well, so far this is the thing that I find useful at the moment, for the rest..err, no quite good.:p

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Economical Domains - Registration SALE! - .com $8.50 .net $8.00 .org $8.50 DomainAuctionsScript 0 3,145 06-10-2011, 03:05 PM
Last Post: DomainAuctionsScript
  Interesting Customer Service 4goodhosting.com Domaineer 17 10,897 08-20-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Grace
  registration vs hosting Paula62 12 8,655 09-28-2006, 08:05 PM
Last Post: penguinmama
  RegisterFly Service and Promotion? llegent 1 3,544 08-14-2006, 12:16 AM
Last Post: triumph
  *Economical Domains - Domain Name Registration - .com .net .org only $8.88 .in $5.55* DomainAuctionsScript 0 2,457 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: