Interview with Elliot Silver
ElliotsBlog.com is one of my favorite domain news blog, right after my own of course. Elliot Silver has been blogging since June 2007 and has not stopped since. I really applaud him for this, it is extremely difficult to take a blog and continue writing month after month supplying new information. I am not the only one to notice, he has been awarded blog of the year 2008 by DomainTools.com, DomainerChoiceAwards.com and if memory serves me correct he won something at TRAFFIC.

Beyond his blogging Elliot is becoming a big player in the Geo domain name scene. He owns domains like Lowell.com and Burbank.com which are 2 of the top 250 populated US cities. I know what Elliot paid for Lowell.com, it was no joke. Elliot is a serious full time domainer, making waves and here to stay.

Q. I read the bio on your blogs, says you are a graduate of NYU, do you think your education has helped in anyway with your domaining business?
Click here to read the rest...

Interview to long to post everything so please use the link above to read.
This goes to show where a little knowledge, guts, and determination will take you. He started off with small profits, reinvested them into bigger projects and grew into what he's doing today.

Good post!

Valdeam [Image: 08040837089cdf46631a10aca5258e16.gif]
have a look

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interview with Rick Latona - Domainer Of The Year Chef Patrick 6 4,568 07-23-2009, 08:42 AM
Last Post: smarty231