Introducing myself
Hello everyone,

I found out about Zach's ebook on a post on the DNForums. His book was recommended for newbies (like me) and I thought I'd fork over the cash. I think it was money well spent. I became interested in domaining from reading articles about the industry in passing and also because I'm a doodler and enjoy making up names. I also like to watch trends. I thought I'd try it out. Well, it's becoming a little addictive. I have over 200 domains and, thanks to Zach's excellent guide, I now know how to be more selective in choosing names.

Just checking in from NJ (soon to be California!). Thanks for indulging me.
Hi Tater03,

The url is http://domaincashsecrets.com/ I made my purchase through Pay Pal.
Hey Naomi!

How's it going?

It's great to have you here with us on Domain Social. And yeh, domaining is addictive! It's also a great way to pay the bills Smile

I used to live in San Fransisco, but right now I'm in Paris.

See you around

Zach
Its a really good book. I have never sold a domain before. A friend pointed out that my domain was worth something, so I had it appraised at sedo and slapped it up there. I realized theres more to this, I better learn more about it to get the domain sold.

I went through sedo and still had no clue how to sell a domain. The book is really helpful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing myself shortycocoa 2 3,359 06-13-2011, 05:26 PM
Last Post: FLegz