Introduction!!
Hi all,

Am sitaph a new comer to your site!! I have been researching for all good forums on domain sales and luckily I came across this site and am quite glad.

I hope to interact with domain sellers because am new in the whole stuff but I have few collections of domain and I am seeing the best options to market them.

If you have any advice as the good and trustworthy sites that I can sell/park my domains for free, please help me out. I don't mind to have a partner who is the business for a long time or have experience so that I work with him/him. I don't mind much about the sales revenue so long as the partner is willing and honest!! I have a huge collections as well.

If you have an interest to work with me or help me!! You are welcome!! I wish you all the best and thanks for the administrators of this site!! I love the site because is not only about marketing domain but also a platform for sharing!! I love that aspect.

Bye for now and it will be nice to hear from you all!!!

Sitaph
Welcome! You've come to the right place.

For starters, park your domains somewhere like namedrive.com

It's pretty easy to set up. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
David,
I am please if you can put me through namedrive.com for parking will be awesome. I need you to help me how to do this because I have no clue how to move my domains up there.

I look forward to hear from you.

Yours

Sitaph

DavidJames Wrote:Welcome! You've come to the right place.

For starters, park your domains somewhere like namedrive.com

It's pretty easy to set up. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Hi Sitaph

Welcome to Domain Social.

Yes, Namedrive is a good place to start. It's pretty easy to figure out, just sign up for an account, then forward your domains there or change your nameservers to point to the servers namedrive owns (ie. follow their instructions).

If you have any questions just post a new thread.

See you around,

Zach

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction lolita 1 2,944 07-21-2012, 07:37 AM
Last Post: webberer
  Introduction Phillip 7 4,935 08-28-2007, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Ardoris
  My Introduction tradingnames.org 0 2,343 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: