Setting up Own PPC?
llegent Wrote:Hi guys,
Long time didn't drop by here. Tied down with several projects these few month. Sorry...

Oh ya, pertaining to the phpAdsNew, it has the User Guide, Administrator Guide, Mantainance Guide. I spend nearly 1week+ trying to digest all of it...but still no luck.

I have setup the phpAdsNew for testing, but just couldn't get it right. It is supposed to be pretty easy...if you could understand the whole thing on how it actually function & what it does.

Give it a shot.
PS :- If you have Fantastico function in your hosting account, you can use it to install phpAdsNew. That's the easier route that I took.

C ya

Hey llegent! Great to have you back.

Domain Social uses phpadsnew. If you need help, just post a new thread and bring it to my attention.

Zach
Talking bout it to my partner here, he is more inclined to keep with what we know already and have proof that works instead of reinventing the wheel... Since I don´t really know that much, because I´m like the "idea-person" on this team, and he is the executor, so when I read posts like this one, I call him to ask what he thinks... (I think he is getting tired of me with my interaction on this site, LOL!)
Unless you have the time and know how..ppc ..does not really pan out..I have heard people in various discussions saying how they are lucky to even come even..You need much time..and no other programs going to do this..
hey what is phpadsnew and its functions? is it some new PPC? or some script for selling ad space?
littlefranciscan Wrote:Unless you have the time and know how..ppc ..does not really pan out..I have heard people in various discussions saying how they are lucky to even come even..You need much time..and no other programs going to do this..

That's what I thought. I have the impression that all those PPC sites are not really making that much money. I think even just having a blog with some ads in it will make more money... of course I am speculating from what I read all around. I have no direct experience about it.
If you ever find out how to do this..please let me know tooSmile thanks