Is leap fish reliable p30.org $6,116.00
I'm a newbie to domain social and looking o develop a site or two and possibley sell a couple of my domains. However I have no traffic and without paying for a proper appraisal do not know what the value is.

Leap Fish values my p30.org site at $6,1160.00.... anyone agree, disagree or know where this number comes from?

Thanks for any input.
winlin Wrote:I'm a newbie to domain social and looking o develop a site or two and possibley sell a couple of my domains. However I have no traffic and without paying for a proper appraisal do not know what the value is.

Leap Fish values my p30.org site at $6,1160.00.... anyone agree, disagree or know where this number comes from?

Thanks for any input.

Someone once told me that Leap Fish might not be accurate. I don't know of any other tools online that will help you value your domain though. If anyone knows of them I would be really interested in trying them out!.
i prefer using Estibot.com which seems to give more reasonable appraisals but nothing that is auctomated can be accurate. If you want a proper appraisal you need to pay for a manual appriasal done by a human.
You can go here and search for similar domains
as your domain which sold before.

Then, you can somewhat guess your domain's value.
stewmath is right.
Automated appraisals are no way nearing its actual price

(Even professional appraisals are also varying sometimes. Because the real value of the domain is the value that the buyer is willing to pay. So it is the need of the enduser)
Cash2Park.com Wrote:stewmath is right.
Automated appraisals are no way nearing its actual price

(Even professional appraisals are also varying sometimes. Because the real value of the domain is the value that the buyer is willing to pay. So it is the need of the enduser)

Would it be useful in choosing a domain name for your own use, though? When it comes to traffic, any edge that costs nothing, is worth a try!
stewmath Wrote:i prefer using Estibot.com which seems to give more reasonable appraisals but nothing that is auctomated can be accurate. If you want a proper appraisal you need to pay for a manual appriasal done by a human.

Basic sedo is what $29.00 for a quick look at your site?

Any place to get a cheaper manual look? What is the best place?
Hurgoll Wrote:Basic sedo is what $29.00 for a quick look at your site?

Any place to get a cheaper manual look? What is the best place?
Why do you want appraisal?
It doesn't mean A thing.
Your domain is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay at that time.
leapfish estimated one of my domains worth $19,000 while sedo professionally appraised it at just under $5k. I just checked estibot and they think its worth $300. hmmm

You're right, anything of value is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Anyone wanna help the newbies????

Where would you start as a beginner to estimate pricing for your domains? Does make an offer work better?
I wouldn't use automatic appraisals like many people here said. IF you are looking for a good appraisal then just post it at different forums. This will give you the best information.