Is leap fish reliable p30.org $6,116.00
Cash2Park.com Wrote:stewmath is right.
Automated appraisals are no way nearing its actual price

(Even professional appraisals are also varying sometimes. Because the real value of the domain is the value that the buyer is willing to pay. So it is the need of the enduser)

that's true but at this moment i think that estibot is the most reliable on the market.

regards
http://www.nameboy.com also has free appraisals. I saw it in another post. We'll see how well they do, im awaiting my results as we speak!
I appreciate eveyones input... I may start a new post on this question .... what sites or forums would you suggest to get the most feedback?
nameboy seems to think that my domain sloped.com is worth $5400 The domain is a dictionary domain too.
Ardoris Wrote:Why do you want appraisal?
It doesn't mean A thing.
Your domain is only worth what the buyer is willing to pay at that time.

Having a verifiable appraisal is a good sales tool, just look at how it was used by places like McDonald's with its "over 100 billion sold" and Real Estate. It helps "inspire" more willingness to purchase at the higher price, or at least closer to it!
I would say save the money for any kind of apparasial, if you really have to get a manually assessed apparaisal costing >US$50..... anything less is not worth the money.