Is this a full-time job for you?
Have you made a career of this business? Or is it your side job or maybe only a hobby?
If it is your main job would you share how long you have been in the business?

Because I am new at this I would put myself in the side job/hobby category.

Thanks for sharing!
This is slowly becoming my full time job. I have been in the business for years.

I have always been interested in creating websites, and it was only when I bought my first domain (many many years after my first website) that I realised the business potential!

If you give genuine effort, and have a good sense of business in general, you can do pretty well.

Zach
Where did you sell domains before you made this forum?
I guess I'd say I was sort of a dabbler. This is an interest I'm developing, listening and learning to see if I want to make it into anything bigger. I only three domains right now, so I'm not exactly a domain maven. Smile
Ive just bought my first domain name! Ive never even thought of it as a business until I joined this forum. Now Im just trying to find a free host with a free website builder because my paypal account is empty lol.
You are all so right, I have never thought of this as a business, that actually was going some where.I guess I would be a dabbler. Echos
I am part time with my everyday job, but it feels like full time because of the effort I put into it. I would think of owning domains as just as time consuming. But loving what you do is important.
It is fun to note where everyone is "at" in the business. I see it being a long time before I could look at this as anything more than a hobby.
I'm just barely starting out. That's why I'm here...to learn as much as I possibly can.
The only way this can be a full time job is if I actually sit down and do it. I haven't been working with my domains for awhile now. It seems like ages but in reality it has only been a month or so.....lol.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how much time you spend in the internet? hamiejox 0 2,467 10-04-2012, 03:32 AM
Last Post: hamiejox
  Great domains show for the first time diamond2099 3 4,048 01-11-2009, 07:46 PM
Last Post: top cougar