It's possible to love your pets too much.
I was just wondering if anyone has run across a client that wants their pet to have his own domain and website. I know alot of people gave their pet's hotmail addresses and posted them on websites where people could look at their pets, admire them, and write email to their hotmail. Most likely they did this on free pages like Fortune City or freewebs. Anyone have clients that take spoiling Jr. to this extreme? http://www.yourpetsveryowndomain.WUT??
If it means the pet gets extra treats when its up and running, its worth it. Theres alot of people that will post all theirs dogs information/picture on a website (I've done it before). GO PET LOVERS !!!
Mesoc Wrote:If it means the pet gets extra treats when its up and running, its worth it. Theres alot of people that will post all theirs dogs information/picture on a website (I've done it before). GO PET LOVERS !!!

And that's coming from a guy who has a dog as his avatar on Domain Social :p, he obviously knows what hes talking about first hand Big Grin
I have a client that wanted me to build a blog/social site for her cat. She currently has "his" blog up on one of those social websites. Hil-ar-i-ous!
hehe, I saw the avatar on a avatar website, and I thought it was so cute, I had to get it for whenever I post. Unfortunately its not mine, I own a golden retreiver, if I knew much about art, I'd make an avatar with him, hes so good for posing with all 4 paws up in the air.
Well, I only have a few Gold fish.
But I like all animals, and love them too.

Especially Birds and Mammals.
ooooh a bird fan. I remember going to a friends house, and hes got a bird, was cage up but the little door was open. Next thing I knew, it went out and was flying all around the house, and I hide under the kitchen table.
There are hundreds of pages dedicated only to pets, and to pets lovers, specially with the different breeds of dogs and cats. For many their pet is just part of their family, and having a website for the pet, is just as normal as anything else.