Ive chosen to go down in terms of getting the proper nutrition and
CALGARY - Sean Monahan scored his 21st goal and also notched the shootout winner Wednesday night as the red-hot Calgary Flames beat the Los Angeles Kings 4-3 for their fourth straight victory. Raphael Varane Real Madrid Jersey . Tied 1-1 after three shooters with Marian Gaborik scoring for L.A. and Jiri Hudler responding for Calgary, Monahan improved his record in shootouts to 5-for-8 on the season, firing a shot past Jonathan Quick the first period at 11:58. Galiardi had struggled all season offensively but a rare shift with one of the NHLs hottest players in Mike Cammalleri resulted in his fourth goal. Set-up in the slot by Cammalleri, Galiardi made a nice move before putting a backhand past Quick. Galiardi then turned playmaker, stripping the puck from Justin Williams along the sideboards and setting up Monahan. The Flames rookie put a quick shot past Quick to make it 2-0 four minutes into the second period. Its the first time a Calgary rookie has scored 21 goals in a single season since Jarome Iginla in 1996-97. The Flames took advantage of another Kings turnover to surge in front 3-0 at 15:28 of the second. This time it was Stajan who eventually had a bouncing puck come to him and he scored his 14th of the season. However, the Kings struck back right away with goals 24 seconds apart to get back to within one. After Stolls deflection of Slava Voynovs point shot at 16:09, Kopitar scored his 26th on an individual effort. Picking up the puck in front of the net, Kopitar carried it behind the net, and back out the other side, making a slick move to elude Monahan as he curled into the slot to zip a backhand past Ramo. Starting for the ninth time in the last 10 games since coming back from a knee injury, Ramo did his part in goal for Calgary, improving to 17-13-4 on the year. Ramo had a shutout streak of over 124 minutes before the Kings finally got on the scoreboard. Quick was far less busy facing only 18 shots. His record fell to 27-17-3 with the loss. Notes: There were no penalties to either team in the game. For the Kings, it was the first time that had happened since Feb. 19, 1977. That had never happened for the Flames since the team moved to Calgary. ... Kings defencemen Drew Doughty (shoulder) and Robyn Regehr each missed their second game as they nurse minor ailments. ... Calgary C Matt Stajan (personal) returned after missing three games. ... Flames LW Paul Byron (personal) missed his fourth game. ... The Kings had won six games in a row in Calgary. Blank Real Madrid Jersey . This is an exercise I have undertaken a few times, starting in 2009, and hope that Ive refined my approach a little bit in that time to help paint a better picture. Danilo Jersey .J. -- Pitcher Carl Pavano is retiring after 14 major league seasons. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Fabio-C...id-Jersey/ . Ted Ligety, Mikaela Shiffrin, Bode Miller and Tim Jitloff underlined the squads enormous potential on the Rettenbach glacier Bombers. On Tuesday they also named former quarterback Danny McManus and Ted Goveia as new assistant GMs to join Walters in rebuilding the team. Not that OShea likes to think of this as a rebuilding effort, which suggests a process that might take some time. He got a round of applause from the fans in the room when he made that clear. "I know what I believe and the only reason you start a season is to win a Grey Cup, so its my job as a coach (much clapping ensues) its my job as a coach to get people to buy into that." Not long removed from his playing days, some may see OShea as to young and inexperienced to take on the role of head coach. That notion was quickly refuted by Argonauts safety and special teams player Matt Black, who played under OShea for the past four seasons in Toronto. "These people that dont think OShea is qualified are sorely mistaken," Black posted on his Twitterr account. Sergio Ramos Jersey. "His players will sacrifice their bodies for him. Mark my words..." The Bombers havent won a Grey Cup since 1990, although their last appearance at the final isnt that long ago -- 2011. One of the remaining big pieces to put in place is a starting quarterback for 2014 but OShea wouldnt comment at all on any suggestion Zach Collaros might be a candidate. The Argos backup is under contract and off limits as such. OShea did say he was a great guy. The Argos are having a pre-Christmas sale it seems with defensive co-ordinator Chris Jones named head coach of the Edmonton Eskimos just last week. The Bombers have now pretty well cleaned house after the Joe Mack as GM era, replacing their president, general manager and coach. OShea, a native of honour to have played with and Developed under Coach OShea ...wish him all the best in the Peg....except against us." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ive chosen to go down in terms of getting the proper nutrition and bellis555 0 194 03-18-2017, 02:07 AM
Last Post: bellis555