Jones’s decision to select Cipriani
Jones’s decision to select Cipriani
Eddie Jones has warned Danny Cipriani he will be sent home from South Africa if he steps out of line after the fly-half received a first senior England call-up for three years.
[Image: jets_740.jpg]
Cipriani’s return to the international fold is the most notable selection in Jones’s 34-man squad for the three‑Test series next month and while the message from Jones was clear, the mercurial fly‑half will also be given every chance to stake a claim for the England No 10 shirt. “If he’s a good character he could be in the team for Kiko Alonso Womens Jersey a long time,” the head coach said. “If he’s a bad character, there’s always a plane back from Johannesburg.”
Jones has also called up the Hurricanes flanker Brad Shields, who has been granted “special exemption” by New Zealand Rugby. Hours before Jones named Shields as one of eight uncapped members of his squad, NZR revealed it would be reluctantly letting him join the England touring party in South Africa.NZR went on to state it was “extremely disappointed” by the Rugby Football http://www.officialsramsprostore.com/Con...rsey_Cheap Union’s pursuit of someone who has not yet played in England, later adding: “It seems highly unusual that they can’t find players within their own country to pick.”
The New Zealand‑born Seth Roberts Womens Jersey Shields is joining Wasps next season and England have always maintained they considered him available in accordance with World Rugby regulations but it is understood the two unions have been in discussions after the player lodged a request for release with NZR.Jones brushed off the criticism, referencing Shields’s eligibility through his parents and how, as revealed by the Guardian last month, the RFU considers him available because of his forthcoming move to Wasps, even though he is due to play up to six Hurricanes matches http://www.officialsteelersnflauthentics...rns+jersey after the tour.
“New Zealand are quite entitled to say what they want to say and I’m quite entitled to pick England-qualified players,” Jones said. “My job is actually that, to pick England-qualified players. Bill Bates Authentic Jersey I’ll keep doing the job I’m paid to do. I get a list and I pick the best out of that list. I don’t decide the regulations.”Jones also revealed Shields may not be ready for the first Test at Ellis Park on 9 June – he is due to play for the Hurricanes in Dunedin eight days earlier – and denied he is losing face by picking a player deemed not good enough for a New Zealand cap.
“I’m not worried about what the All Blacks do,” Jones said. “Steve Hansen is old enough and wise enough to know who he wants to pick and I’m old enough and wise enough to know who I want to pick. And I think [Brad] can add to the team. He is a good hard-working player who plays for the best team in the southern hemisphere.”
Jones’s decision to select Cipriani in his senior squad for the first time – he played for the Saxons in 2016 – can be considered a major U-turn by the head coach. Cipriani’s last cap came in a 2015 World Cup warm-up match against France – he last started in 2008 – and Jones has hitherto ignored the 30-year-old, previously questioning his suitability to playing second fiddle in his squad.
“I’ve watched him play closely and he deserves an opportunity,” said Jones, who also views Cipriani as an option at full-back. “He’s done some things I’ve asked him to do in games and I’m happy to give him the opportunity. I’ve been looking at it purely from a rugby point of view, what he can add and what he can do. I’m convinced there is something he can offer because he’s made changes t wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys from china wholesale nfl jerseys

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Palisade Decision Tools Suite v8.2 dvdget3 0 910 03-27-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: dvdget3
  Palisade Decision Tools Suite v8.0 dvdget3 0 602 03-26-2021, 06:27 AM
  Palisade Decision Tools Suite v8.0.1 dvdget3 0 581 03-26-2021, 06:22 AM
  Palisade Decision Tools Suite v8.0 dvdget3 0 388 03-21-2021, 01:18 PM
  Palisade Decision Tools Suite v8.0.1 dvdget3 0 361 03-21-2021, 01:11 PM