Just registered betterbusinessbureau.asia
I just registered betterbusinessbureau.asia and now Im just thinking if Im gonna have a problem with it. Im not familiar with some Registered and trademark policies
mikey11 Wrote:I just registered betterbusinessbureau.asia and now Im just thinking if Im gonna have a problem with it. Im not familiar with some Registered and trademark policies

Interesting. Do they have a better business bureau in asia? If so, is it actually called the better business bureau there?
mikey11 Wrote:I just registered betterbusinessbureau.asia and now Im just thinking if Im gonna have a problem with it. Im not familiar with some Registered and trademark policies

I'd be interested to know what happens in this case.

I think I've heard of fairly recent rulings in favour of the people who actually owned the names that were being registered as domain names.
I have no idea is "Better Business Bureau" has any trademark or copyright to the name. That you would have to look up in their website even, and then see if you can still use it. I think you shouldn't have a problem because that is supposed to be the name of an office. Their logo might me a trademark, but the name I doubt it.
insteresting
Nice sharing!!!
thanks!!!!