Just starting up with adsense
SageMother Wrote:I bet ou wo n't be the only one. I think Google is shooting itself in the foot with it's accusations of click fraud and constantly changing their algorithm.

It does seem like they look for ways not to pay out. Of course to be profitable you have to hold on to your money.
aquariancore Wrote:It does seem like they look for ways not to pay out. Of course to be profitable you have to hold on to your money.

I think that the only hedge against this would be to get an Adsense account and use it only in revenue share programs, which is what I did. That way they aren't figuring out ways to have their ads on the site I am paying for, for free!

Cool
The accusations are not without merit in a large number of cases but they have now gone too far. While fraud is an issue the root to the bottomline corporate profit margin. I also believe Google will payout to the big guy more readily than the small guy.
I'd be curious to learn how many of us here have been paid by Google.

At this point I haven't, although I have some articles up in other sites that earn a little, with a much lower payment threshold than Google.

Rolleyes I'm new to this.
You have to earn over $100 in order to get paid by adsense.

I have been paid many times, and they were never late. I am very happy with them. The only problem is after you get smart-priced and you get lower CPCs.
That's cool, zach. I was aware of the payment threshold, I guess I was wondering how many reached it! Smile I think I'm currently at $3.70.

If I could ask another question, what do you mean by smart-priced?
It would seem that my reports show hundred of clicks on a day with 0 earnings. Several times I have encountered PSA ads on a site when I have selected the preference not to have them. Yet, I am told it will take time. What is puzzling is I have heard from people with less traffic that say they have been paid.
I been getting check from google since last December.
Not much, but, getting it every month.

Last one, little over $190 Sad
aquariancore Wrote:The accusations are not without merit in a large number of cases but they have now gone too far. While fraud is an issue the root to the bottomline corporate profit margin. I also believe Google will payout to the big guy more readily than the small guy.

I totally agree. The little guy will probably have more trouble getting Google"s attention because the big guys can sue the pants off Google for the same actions.
SageMother Wrote:I totally agree. The little guy will probably have more trouble getting Google"s attention because the big guys can sue the pants off Google for the same actions.
You agreed to Google's TOS when you signup for Adsense acct and their TOS is water tight.
It basically give Google 100% right to ban anyone for any reason.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chikita, Adsense or Yahoo? echos 20 10,758 03-02-2018, 05:59 AM
Last Post: MattHogan
  Adsense success penguinmama 4 4,588 11-29-2012, 12:40 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Google Adsense angelbabyw2pointoh 17 11,329 11-22-2012, 12:28 PM
Last Post: johnhood5678
  Better Than ADSENSE Biz 57 26,079 12-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Valdeam
  Adsense Question Taggart 16 10,057 02-02-2008, 12:17 AM
Last Post: Biz
  Better than AdSense RedMatrix 26 13,362 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Last Post: aquariancore
  Adsense cancel their account! berlinlife06 12 8,303 02-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Last Post: david47
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,689 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  Adsense Revenue Sharing.. Against TOS? zach 12 8,400 09-14-2006, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Gurpartap