LeapFish Reliability
Well I also want to use this but need some good results from someone to ensure about use.Smile
Well we need someone to testify of the good results they had. Let me know if anyone had a great experience with this company.
LeapFish had been recommended so I went there and entered 3 of my active web site names and was pleasantly surprized ... very pleasantly surprized. Shocked, really. But as a former Realtor I also know that my home, which has a value of $275,000 could probably be worth around $350,000 to someone ... the exactly right someone who may live 3 states away and will drive through my town only twice in the next 6 years. If I knew who they were, the day they were driving through, which exact route they were taking, the color of the car they were driving and the hour and the minute they left their home, then maybe ... just maybe, I could get 'them' to stop in and have a look.

As with everything in life - you've just got to be in the exactly right place at the exactly right time with the exact right 'product in front of the exactly right person who wants what you have more than you do and is ready, willing and able to pay for it'. Wink
Thanks for sharing your experience of leapfish with us. I always want to heard something from thier users.
niches Wrote:As with everything in life - you've just got to be in the exactly right place at the exactly right time with the exact right 'product in front of the exactly right person who wants what you have more than you do and is ready, willing and able to pay for it'. Wink

True, but just about everything has an estimated value, and that value is very useful when it comes to getting an idea of what it would be worth when the time comes to sell it. Leapfish does a good job (at least for some domains, as I said above) on estimating that value.. But I mean, if you do get that high bidder to step into your house, leapfish wont be that much use... but it is useful for the people who drive through your town every day.

Thats my 2 cents
Well for my house I had a very high amount that was assessed. I was thrilled because I got it for a great deal. And I know that the value will only go up if I decide to sell it.Smile
I am not really familiar with leapfish, but if its for free, why not take it? On the other hand, it all depends on who is doing the appraisal. Following the example of the real estate, I like the fact that the Taxation department values my home so low... my taxes are very low compared with other people...
If you compare the LeapFish with real estate, and then wish for lower taxes. The valued items are important. It's crucial information to have.
Grace Wrote:If you compare the LeapFish with real estate, and then wish for lower taxes. The valued items are important. It's crucial information to have.

You're right, Grace the Free Appraisals from Leapfish is good information to have, but it should definitely be only one strategy in your arsenal.

Martha
Of course, the most information you have about your domain, about the appraisal, and all those details that gives it value, the better you can sell it if that's what you want to do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is Leapfish.com gone??? DavidJames 16 12,011 12-23-2007, 12:39 AM
Last Post: GoodDomains