Let's take a straw poll
Are you getting the most out of your ad affiliation.

I will start with a resounding NO! (Did you you hear it resound?)
Com'on guys I even brought the straws.
Aquarian,
No, I'm not getting much (if anything) out of it. What I really want to know is if the agency is getting anything out of it in my place!
I don't have any affiliates yet... but I am thinking of getting into it. The thing is I just have a little blog right now, so it all depends on many things, specially I don't want to get Google mad at me!
Berlin,
Go for it, if they get mad at you blog about it and use someone else! Don't live your life worrying about what others think or are going to do!
I dont mean to sound clueless, but when you say ad affiliation, are you talking about the links on the bottom of your posts? LOL or...just making sure before i pipe in! If its the latter, I got nuttin. hehe
I don't have any affiliates yet but I would go for it in future because I have exam in next month.
berlinlife06 Wrote:I don't have any affiliates yet... but I am thinking of getting into it. The thing is I just have a little blog right now, so it all depends on many things, specially I don't want to get Google mad at me!

They don't mind as long as you keep the ads separate. I have affiliates on the same page as my adsense nonsense.
aquariancore Wrote:They don't mind as long as you keep the ads separate. I have affiliates on the same page as my adsense nonsense.

Well, then I'll have to look into them. The thing is I haven't heard of any one that is calling for my attention as much.... but I have to do some research and start with the plan of getting affiliates on my blog.
Berlin,
Let us know who you go with and how they behave. I'm looking into doing the same thing soon and any advice would be appreciated.