List your site free
I am creating a variety website that will allow you to post your website or offers..
The only payment I ask is that you say something in the forum to let me know you saw the rest of the site.
Once the number of links supersede what is allowed on one page I will categorize them.
I have paid for domain name and will be linking it to this longer url soon..

http://www.tiptopwebsite.com/littlefrancisan
Does it have to be a certain type of site?
Just let us know what you need?
i think thats going to be spammed if u dont check it . there will be lots of automated entried if u cannot controll the flow of offers
Dena81 Wrote:Does it have to be a certain type of site?
It can be any type of site..provided you are willing to sign my guestbook ....
mtajim Wrote:i think thats going to be spammed if u dont check it . there will be lots of automated entried if u cannot controll the flow of offers

I can control what goes in ..the link submission comes to my email and thus I choose to put on site but before I do..I must see something in my guestbook from the person wanting to advertise..

Here is my link: Domain Social Forums - Buy, Sell and Discuss Domains and Registration
OK, I'll send you an email soon.
Or meet you at Codecall

Anyway,you can use a script to make the site look better.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Another domain is pointing to my site? Williamhawk 0 1,673 12-11-2017, 05:18 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Google's pay-per-clicks now free sandow35 1 4,718 08-04-2017, 02:42 AM
Last Post: shinjiru
  Get Your FREE Trial and Start to Make Huge Monthly Income sandow35 0 3,374 04-27-2009, 10:53 AM
Last Post: sandow35
  Is having PPC ads suitable for your ecommerce site?? llegent 8 5,033 01-08-2007, 09:07 AM
Last Post: berlinlife06
  Can show both Adsense and AdBrite on same site? zach 7 5,690 11-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Ladybecklyn
  ++++++>>>>Instant FREE Website Submission<<<<<<+++++++ sandow35 0 2,731 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post:
  NY Doc finds way to get Google ads free sandow35 0 2,637 Less than 1 minute ago
Last Post: