Looking for Dedicated Server
Hey guys,
I'm looking for a dedicated server.
Can be both managed or unmanaged.
Specs wise I'm looking for at least the following.
4-6 Core Xeon (like L5640 or E5-1650 v2, ect..)
SSD drives (100GB should be good)
16 to 64 GB of RAM
10TB+ Bandwidth
1 Gbit/s connection
What are your views on Datapacket.net dedicated server hosting solutions? Will it be worth trying them?

Looking forward to your suggestions. Thanks!
Servers from planethoster.com and hostingsource.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Super-transparent with their pricing and services, admin areas all really easy to manage too. But the thing that keeps me a customer is the excellent customer support I receive. Truly the best.
I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.

I strongly recommend hostingsource.com US server hosting to everyone.
This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
KVChosting.net and asvhost.com servers are good enough to sign up with.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.
I'm pleased to deal with datapacket.net web host. Uptime has been nothing but the best and definitely lives up to their 99.9% uptime guarantee.
Price is less then market price compared to other hosts that offer the same features which is nice to know you're saving money!
Dedicated servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The servers are very fast and reliable.
Support and service have been great - both technical and billing. Performance and reliability have been excellent. Services deliver high quality and good value.
Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend Datapacket.net web host for hosting any size business online.
Plans from legionbox.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
They have the fastest, cheapest, best features and best support that I have ever had.
I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce application with DataPacket.net provider. These guys are tops in their support. You don't have to look any further.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 6 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 199 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 74 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh