Looking for US Dedicated server
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth. 
I've seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
Any info on kvchosting.net server hosting solutions in US?

Thank you.
Have a look at plans from asvhost.com and planethoster.com as they are proven to be the best in the whole IT industry.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.
Go ahead, kvchosting.net is trustworthy one. The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spamassassin.
I realize that stable hosting providers are hard to find these days, but this one really impressed me.
I highly recommend kvchosting.net servers, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team...
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning. You can trust kvchosting.net your presence online.
Servers from brixly.uk are worth trying.
The Uptime is great and the best thing is pricing! Every one can afford their plans. You can also start an initial site very easily and just host it on.
Never had a problem with kvchosting.net service. Pricing was good and the account was setup promptly with everything I needed. I am glad to find them.
Have a look at plans from qhoster.com and hostsailor.com as they are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The servers have never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics. They have a good knowledgebase and wiki online.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 6 4 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 197 Yesterday, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 127 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh