Looking for Windows host
I would like to find the most reliable place for Windows media service.
Have seen Gigapros.com and Libertyvps.net providers offer nice vps hosting plans.
Do you think that they can be a good option for me? What alternative can you recommend me for comparison?
Check out plans from stable hosting providers: legionbox.com and owned-networks.net.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.
You'd better also check out hostnamaste.com kvm vps solutions.
All in all, they are a big improvement from my last host, and I hope they continue with their good service.
Plans from hostsailor.com and ewallhost.com are full-featured and cheap.
You will never regret your time with you guys. Money well spent if you ask me.
System is superb, with spam controls, webmail and mailing list management about as good as one could want.
Gigapros.com is really quite excellent, and offers excellent value for relatively low cost.
Use promo code XMAS to get 50% OFF until the next renewal date.
Use code FLASH to get 25% OFF recurring discount for lifetime.
Attractive deals are available from time-tested companies: ewallhost.com and hostingsource.com.
I'm very pleased with their services so far, and would gladly recommend them to others. They were also very polite and helpful in answering my pre-sales questions, and I'm happy with the performance-enhancing features that they offer for my sites.
I am 100% satisfied dealing with Gigapros web host! It is really cool web host! Like their well-balanced servers.
Easy to understand website. Great prices. Incredible amount of disk space, bandwidth and benefits as no other host. And they always try to do their best.
Now, I do want to say that NetShop isp has been responsive in their dealings, which cannot be said about many other hosts.
This appears to be a decent web host that is really trying to make a good name for itself in the web hosting business. Like their cPanel web hosting.
Deals from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are the best to sign up with.
Go and compare yourself, with the support and uptime, you really can't go wrong with them.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 4 121 04-24-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 7 106 04-16-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 597 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 303 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 607 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 5 218 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 250 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 633 11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
  Looking for vps host for Forex Trading MatterEnergy 4 265 10-30-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for Windows host MiracleMoff 7 356 10-23-2023, 10:18 AM