Looking for a Euro Dedicated server
Hi,
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth.
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What are your views on Exmasters.com EU dedicated hosting packages? Will it be worth trying? Any experience?
Thank you.
Servers from qhoster.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cost not much.
These guys know how to keep everything working.
I can give exmasters.com web host a 5 out of 5 for service/helpdesk, without a doubt. I am pleased with the value of the service and the customer service.
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by Exmasters.com web hosting. The Bottom line:
- Excellent stability for a site once it's up
- Excellent customer service
- Reasonably priced
- Offers templates
The best and most reliable dedicated servers are: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Brilliant Support team, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.
I have already recommended QHoster.com hosting services to all my friends. It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
They have one click installs that you can install on your server with just one click of a button.
I recommend you try exmasters.com eu website hosting if you are looking for a good, inexpensive hosting service. Site is always up and their servers are never down.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dedicated server for virtualization Glaceptra 1 48 Yesterday, 09:15 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Server provider .... what's the best one? Upiter 2 55 Yesterday, 09:11 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 118 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 51 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 5 146 04-05-2024, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video Site Dedicated Servers? Bileator 8 282 03-27-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 170 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 134 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Fast dedicated hosting solutions? Lougalvi 7 145 03-04-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 421 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter