Looking for e-hosting in US + 24/7 Customer support
which hosting is best for online shopping site?
I would like to host e-commerce site in US and need reliable host with real us Ips.
What can you say about hostwinds.com ssd web hosting services?

Is their customer support responsive?
Have a look at hosting services from hostingsource.com and a2hosting.com, their plans have e-commerce-friendly resources which help to run websites smoothly and reliably.
Support is always ready to help.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. HostWinds.com is well-known Litespeed web host.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.
Speed connectivity is quite good. Uptime in the 7 months since we moved has been 100% and the server is always fast and stable. It's so much better than our previous hosts that business has actually increased. I like hostwinds.com. It's simple to use. I never really have any problems and my site has never experienced any down time.
I have heard good things about Hostwinds you can trust them.
cPanel is excellent, easy to use and navigate. WordPress install also quick and efficient. Had no issue what so ever with uptime or bandwidth.
Hostwinds.com support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one.
They have informative facebook page: facebook.com/hostwinds
Absolutely brilliant. I've never seen something so good, so professional.
It is especially nice that Hostwinds.com do not snub us because we are so slow. They are so polite and helpful.
Go for a medium sizes company and I guarantee they will provide more personal help and be more willing to assist you in your needs.
Use services from a2hosting.com, their plans are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters all over the IT world.
Their servers come with one of the industry's most complete set of standard features and services at no additional cost.
(06-23-2017, 10:58 AM)Bileator Wrote: Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

What I want to recommend to others is, their customer service. HostWinds.com is well-known Litespeed web host.
Every time I got some questions, I ask them online, no waiting times, there is always someone waiting there online to help us, it's just amazing. Thank them a lot.

What type of scalability potential is there? For example, if you start with a shared server plan, are you able to expand your space later or even switch to a dedicated server environment? Or does the provider you are considering specialize in one environment?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 2 49 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 5 81 1 hour ago
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 8 Yesterday, 06:18 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 6 115 Yesterday, 05:52 PM
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 4 79 03-27-2024, 06:46 PM
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 58 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 2 62 03-19-2024, 08:31 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 108 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  phpBB forum hosting service? Bileator 8 114 03-11-2024, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi