Looking for managed US server
I need about 1000GBs of space, 24 gbs of ram, 16 Tbs - bandwidth, US, Linux.
Well, hostwebspaces.com was recommended to me as a good place for this. Their servers are based in US, aren't they?
What can you say about this web host? Its customer support, pricing, features, etc.?
The comparison will help you to choose the right web host, so can recommend these ones:
Hostingsource.com, siteground.com, rareservers.com - The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen.
==>> Hostwinds.com will meet your expectations on the most favorable terms.
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
What type of set-up assistance is included at no additional cost?
Check out plans from a2hosting.com.
Plans contain many useful resources which help much in running websites in a quality manner.
Kvchosting.net is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their dedicated servers, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team.... Excellent hosting... keep up the good work guys... Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
Hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting servers are attractive and prices are modest and they are able to satisfy the demands of the OP's as well as many other webmasters.
Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support!

Pretty good Bitcoin servers offered by superbithost.com team. They are cool.
All features and things included into their hosting solutions are wonderful Smile
I will be continuing to use them in hosting my various sites.
I can say that hostwebspaces.com have met my expectations. They did the backups and transfers until the old host finally made a good copy that was usable.
They spent about a week just to get my sites all moved and running correct. Love them. The tutorials are helpful. It's a great service.
Use servers from time-tested companies, I mean hostwinds.com and kvchosting.net.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with all your questions. They are definitely worth a shot.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 74 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Right server to buy from a decent hosting provider Vanio 6 246 11-28-2023, 07:45 AM