Low cost server to sign up with
KVChosting.net and hostingsource.com servers are to my liking and I have to select the best option, so which is that?
What are your current website management skills? What might you need help with?

I am very pleased with centohost.com and their dedicated server hosting service. In dealing with a provider, I also have to keep in mind my customers, because I own a computer shop and I am often asked who I would recommend. Therefore, the provider I use had better be good because I recommend them to my valuable customers.
I vote for hostingsource.com.
The support system is very fast, polite, well-informed.
Prices are competitive.
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

It seems to me that exmasters.com will be worth trying. They offer a great list of dedicated servers at nice rates.
Support staff ROCKS!!! EVERY time I have a request, problem or issue I get an answer or a response quicker than if I could do things myself. I love the support!
I simply love this host! Kvchosting.net customer service is great as well. The pros largely outweigh the cons, and I'm happy to have my site hosted by them.
Well, hostingsource.com US web host goes above and beyond all other web hosting that I've tried. And I've tried many.
Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price (visit their website and you'll see what I mean).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 6 3 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 73 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Shared account to sign up with ... Vanio 7 502 03-19-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Forex VPS account to sign up with ... mazepa 6 103 02-29-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: MatterEnergy
  Low-cost VPS hosting solutions? Glaceptra 9 204 02-13-2024, 07:14 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Low cost VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 167 02-01-2024, 09:27 AM
  VPS to sign up with ... mazepa 8 324 02-01-2024, 09:26 AM