MONACO Nike Air Max Womens Shoes
DAR ES SALAAM Air Max Mens Clearance , Nov. 22 (Xinhua) -- On a cloudy Tuesday Afternoon, Susan Emmanuel Mahaligewi, a mother of four children, walked out of the Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark wearing a broad smile.

"I have undergone free medical check-up conducted by Chinese doctors in the ship and they have told me I have a clean bill of health," said 37-year-old Mahaligewi after disembarking the ship with a length of 178 meters, a beam of 24 meters and a height of 35.5 meters.

"For quite some time I have been through nightmares thinking I was a victim of breast cancer since I started feeling pains in one of my breasts in April this year Air Max Mens Sale ," she told Xinhua in an interview.

Chinese naval hospital ship Peace Ark arrived on Sunday morning in Tanzania's commercial capital Dar es Salaam, starting an eight-day humanitarian mission of providing free medical services to local residents.

Since arrival of the ship, crowds of Tanzanians have swarmed to the Dar es Salaam port and sign up for medical check-ups.

"The visit by the Chinese doctors to provide free medical care is a blessing to me. I have been seeking treatment in various hospitals since April without getting proper diagnosis," said Mahaligewi.

Apart from getting free medical check-ups, Mahaligewi was also given medicines without being charged.

Mahaligewi was among more than 6,000 Tanzanians who have lined up for treatment by the visiting Chinese doctors.

On the same day Air Max Mens Shoes , a team of about 11 Chinese doctors from the ship visited the Kurasini Children's Home (KCH), a government-owned center established in 1968 to look after abandoned, lost and abused children, where they provided free medical care and donated school bags and toys.

The children wore faces of joy on seeing their Chinese visitors, who also entertained them with Chinese martial arts.

More than 40 of the home's 75 children underwent free medical check-ups and were given free medicines.

Aurelia Michael, a nursing officer at the KCH Air Max Mens , told Xinhua that a good number of the children were suffering from malaria, skin diseases, HIVAIDS, pneumonia and diarrhea.

The nurse thanked the Chinese doctors for their kindness in extending a helping hand to the poor children staying at the home, which is running out of medicines and depends on donations to survive.

"We are very grateful for the visit by the Chinese doctors. Your visit shows how much you love us," said Beatrice Lawrence Mgumio Cheap Nike Air Max Mens , KCH officer in charge.

The arrival of the Peace Ark, its second visit to the East African country in seven years, was received with much joy.

At the welcome ceremony held at the Dar es Salaam port, Task Group Commander of Peace Ark Guan Bailin said the crew will carry out free medical services, humanitarian assistance and medical training to promote friendly relations and deepen professional exchanges between China and Tanzania.

Tanzania Navy Commander Richard Mutayoba Makanzo thanked China for sending the Peace Ark to Tanzania again.

In 2010-2015, the Peace Ark visited 29 countries and regions in Asia Nike Air Max Mens Black , Africa, the Americas and Oceania. A total 120,000 people received free on-board medical and humanitarian services.

The current tour has taken the ship to Djibouti, Gabon, Sierra Leone, the Democratic Republic of the Congo Nike Air Max Mens Clearance , Angola and Mozambique in Africa, prior to Tanzania.

An Indian ruling party politician has been left red-faced after a video of him urinating in public went viral on World Toilet Day, despite government efforts to stop people relieving themselves in the open.

Ram Shinde, a minister for water conservation in the western state of Maharashtra, was filmed answering the call of nature in a field by the side of a road Saturday.

The clip spread online the following day. November 19 marks the UN's official World Toilet Day, which aims to raise awareness about the health risks caused by a lack of lavatories.

Shinde - a member of India's ruling Bharatiya Janata Party - defended his actions with an excuse familiar to many Nike Air Max Mens Sale , effectively saying: "When you've got to go, you've got to go."

"I have been traveling continuously for the last one month reviewing the Jalyukta Shivar scheme," he told the Press Trust of India (PTI), referring to drought-prone Maharashtra's water conservation program.

"Continuous traveling in high temperatures and dust made me ill. I was suffering from fever and when I couldn't find a toilet while traveling, I had to relieve myself in the open."

India is notorious for its lack of toilets. Some 70 percent of Indian households do not have them while around 600 million people, nearly half the population Nike Air Max Mens Shoes , defecate in the open, according to UNICEF.

Three years ago, Prime Minister Narendra Modi pledged to build toilets for everyone by 2019.

(Agencies)

WUHAN, Jan. 31 (Xinhua) -- Visiting British Prime Minister Theresa May said Wednesday that Britain is eyeing closer cooperation with China in education and culture.

The prime minister made the remarks in Wuhan City, capital of central China's Hubei Province. She arrived in this central Chinese city early Wednesday to start her three-day visit to China. Wuhan is her first stop.

Jiang Chaoliang, secretary of the Hubei Provincial Committee of the Communist Party of China Nike Air Max Mens , welcomed May and the British delegation at the elite Wuhan University.

Cooperation in education between Hubei and British organizations has become prominent in China-UK cultural exchanges, said Jiang in a welcome speech. He hoped that Prime Minister May's visit to Wuhan University will open a new chapter in cultural cooperation between Hubei and Britain.

For her part, the prime minister said Britain and China had long cooperated in education and achieved results.

She hoped youth from the two countries will communicate more and coop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  confectionery Womens Ben Powers Jersey gsnoopy520 0 489 06-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Last Post: gsnoopy520
  teran Womens Mitch Wishnowsky Jersey gsnoopy520 0 444 06-10-2020, 06:37 AM
  an Sandy Koufax Womens Jersey gsnoopy520 0 354 05-06-2020, 03:50 AM
  u know Cheap Air Jordan Shoes gsnoopy520 0 481 11-21-2019, 01:21 AM
  ermore Atmos x Asics Gel Lyte III Duck Camo Shoes Ireland gsnoopy520 0 436 09-24-2019, 03:19 AM
  uirement Acquistare Uomo Nike Air Max 95 Just Do It Bianche Nere gsnoopy520 0 471 09-24-2019, 03:10 AM
  Cheap Adidas Superstar Shoes gsnoopy520 0 561 09-24-2019, 02:08 AM
  emale Nike Air Max 90 Rosa Saldi gsnoopy520 0 535 07-12-2019, 03:32 AM
  Value Nike Air Force 1 Low Homme Pas Cher gsnoopy520 0 507 07-12-2019, 03:11 AM
  bout it Cheap Men's Nike Air Max 97 Triple White gsnoopy520 0 716 07-12-2019, 02:53 AM