Making money online
Is anyone here using videos yet? Youtube has some isolated but impressive stories.
Youtube is really an interesting "phenomenon." I can easily see the potential to run ads or videos that show products. I remember posting some video of a small part of game I made, and only showed it to a couple of friends. Yet it ended with a hundred views.
Slashmire Wrote:Youtube is really an interesting "phenomenon." I can easily see the potential to run ads or videos that show products. I remember posting some video of a small part of game I made, and only showed it to a couple of friends. Yet it ended with a hundred views.

Lol Smile I had the same experience with videos Big Grin
But it shows a potential. I got hundreds of view with a very rudimentary "tech" demo. So if I make some very cool video of a prototype, those hundreds of people may refer it to others and others. So it's good marketing Smile
tshugo Wrote:Lol Smile I had the same experience with videos Big Grin

But surely that's a good thing? Maybe you could tell us a little more about your experiences. I enjoyed reading Slashmire's account. Details are always helpful.
I have only posted one video on youtube and it was a trailer I made for a game and it got A LOT of views. I usually just post on video google now. If you type in the right descirption in google homepage my videos should come up Smile
-thoma- Wrote:I have only posted one video on youtube and it was a trailer I made for a game and it got A LOT of views. I usually just post on video google now. If you type in the right descirption in google homepage my videos should come up Smile

haha thoma. care to share the video that you made? Smile Is it a screen capture of you playing the game?
I have lots of sites and yes they get traffic. Depends on the source. Some are simply well known in their segment, some get get good serp traffic, some I get with ppc and other campaigns.

Really depends.
Type in PPVGeneral is video.google.com and those are my most recent videos. I am really started to get into video edited and film making. I need to save around $1200+ for a camera at the moment. Type in PPVGeneral on youtube.com too and you will see my game trailer. Don't mind that stupid snowboard video it's horrible and I made it like 2 years ago.
nice videos thoma.. I like the snowboarding video though, I don't know what you don't like about it. Did you film the footage yourself?

YouTube is probably great for getting visitors to a site. Just dont make boring ad videos..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PTC - The easiest way to earn money online Williamhawk 0 1,589 11-29-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Post: Williamhawk
  Online shop affiliates Shortie861 1 2,631 03-09-2016, 04:54 PM
Last Post: Misti
  Make Money With Master Resale Right easy456 8 6,997 07-06-2009, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Kralle123
  BANS or Money-Tree? Goldenapplecorps 4 5,139 02-19-2009, 05:18 PM
Last Post: DomainAuctionsScript
  Cj.com unresonable scammers! Took all my money and hard work Takwa 18 11,544 01-07-2009, 09:01 AM
Last Post: gowriter
  US Anti-Online Gambling law destroys affiliate programs zach 12 7,533 08-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Last Post: SageMother