MusicMySoul.com how to go about it ?
Hey i am new to this website...And i wish to book Some domain name's so can you suggest me what sould be the prospectives.. or the criteria to get the domain name registered.. ?

i have this Domain name
whats will be its value.. ?
http://www.MusicMySoul.com

mudit.kalra@gmail.com
I'm a musician myself, and off the top of my head, I like that domain name.

I'm not really sure what price range it would be in, but best of luck with it.

Do you see it as a site specifically to market music downloads?
I think musicIS mysoul.com would be better. Smile

I like it, there are several places that will give you a est. value if you enter your domain name.
And some.. Other person .. Or may b you.. have already got it registered... :pinch:

WTF... !!!

Newyz.. if yOu think that wil Work out.. Then Have fun... But i dont think.. that Such a big domain name WOuld work out.. thats Y i did not get That registered.. !!!
So Just lay off
and al the best !!
Muditkalra Wrote:And some.. Other person .. Or may b you.. have already got it registered... :pinch:

WTF... !!!

Newyz.. if yOu think that wil Work out.. Then Have fun... But i dont think.. that Such a big domain name WOuld work out.. thats Y i did not get That registered.. !!!
So Just lay off
and al the best !!

Are you guys joking around? :confused: Why would you be upset that he registered the longer version? Cool

There is definitely a school of thought that shorter is better. Good luck with it.
Olrite.. sorry for being rude... but i am new into domain name booking... so will have to make my self understand sum lil things.. Smile

SOrry..

thx for the wishes.. Smile Smile
I think that domain could be quite valuable, i'm not a domain appraiser myself so I don't even guess at a value for you but it's short, it's catchy and it actually makes sense so you could be talking about getting a decent price for it.
These are very nice words and a great combination. It could be every valuable site. People with music sites are very popular such as MTV, and CMT. Good luck with it, and I wish you the best.
thanks ... Smile all of you ... i Hope things would work.. out.. but i am still wondering... about what to actually do with it.. :p
It may end up being a good domain if it's developed well. I don't think that it's too long to be successful or possibly valuable if handled correctly. Good luck with it.