My review of WooServers.com Hosting, they have great Reseller packages!
Hi.
After trying many web hosting services I finally bumped in to WooServers.com that exemplified the importance of customer care. I can surely say unequivocally that features of the servers are amazing and bound to attract eye balls. After wending my ways through sea of web hosting providers I found the Linux servers of my choice that provided huge bandwidth confirming to the data requirements. Since subscribing to the services I have never been troubled by technical issues. Joomla and Word Press are offered as content management systems popular among large number of users. Control panel is terrific and very easy to use. Reseller plans are provided by the company that can be an easy source of business. Billing issues are resolved quickly and effectively but during installation I encountered problems with configuration of files. Customer care department was flooded with calls due to problem in telecommunication system. After waiting endlessly in the queue I finally got to speak to the expert and my problem was fixed within no time. To make the most of the plan I have hosted multiple sites on the account providing enormous data speed. Outage alerts are sounded regularly allowing me to backup the important data of MY SQL which is considered to be the back end. Customer care guys are costly but they seem to know the technical aspects better as compared to other “cost effective” competitors. Due to high data transfer adding video and audio content has proved to be remarkably easy job. Needless to say about the products of WooServers.com which are extremely easy to operate and contain list of function that are sometime charged by other hosting providers. I was devoid of chat support with my old service providers. WooServers have changed the scenario by offering 24*7 support throughout the year.
Regards
Tony

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 5 116 04-16-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 2 44 04-16-2024, 08:43 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 3 48 04-16-2024, 08:42 AM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 112 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 148 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 162 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 178 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 175 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa
  Video Site Hosting? MatterEnergy 5 75 03-20-2024, 09:58 AM
  Cheap hosting solution? (requirements inside) Glaceptra 7 113 03-18-2024, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Upiter