Namepros Corruption
Something dodgy is going down over at namepros.Every time I reported someone to a chat op I got kicked and they said 'calling you little or dumb is slagging you' theres defo something wrong.
In fact I had lag which would show on their logs and I mentioned that when I reported it to the respective part what the other users said before me wasn't mentioned and parts of what i said were taken out.
Also I was told I am a silly 15 year old again by the chat op whom I have more experience in this field then.
I done a bit of research and theres various reports of this happening in fact most people point blank tell you avoid them that this happens.
Well thats how I arrived here and decided to share this information with you people just to warn you dont go to them they care about how much cash is going under the table if I said i'll donate 100 euro to them my chat room ban there would go for sure.
UnderCover Investigation Will Follow Up!!!
I will post my findings once I get them tough this could be a while.
The chat op who btw banned me from chat is now saying ageism isn't illegal and calling me sad again when I told him he was sad he said he doubts it.
He goes on to say that it could have being resolved easily(i presume by paying him) but the route I took just left me banned from chat indefinitely.
Hmm I stood up for my rights and this happens,That site just got on the wrong side of the wrong person.
He also closed the thread to prevent me from having the last word,I know they don't come any more immature than this creature of society.