Need a solid VPS Host
Hello everyone,
I'm looking for a long term VPS host that's reliable and has a great customer support. 
By great customer support I mean getting a response within a few hours not waiting days to hear back. 
Below are minimum specs I will need for my projects although they can be altered but I think these are good starters.
30 gb+ disk space
1 TB+ bandwidth
2 gb Ram
2+ IP addresses
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com and also GTHost.com virtual private servers? Are they reliable? What host is better?
Any recommendations of any kinds are very welcome.
Thank you all in advance
VPS plans from libertyvps.net and inet.ws are worth trying.
These companies do a great job at providing services. Price is great...service is great...expertise is great.
All is great with them.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give GTHost.com vps hosting a chance - you won't regret it.
Intel Xeon processor family with NVMe drives with an essential performance fit to handle the business workload. They are optimized for high I/O performance and low latency.
Suffice it to say that these guys are setting new standards in web hosting and in my opinion are the model for what every other hosting provider should strive for.
I've been with GTHost.com vps hosting for 8 months and already I can tell I'm going to stick around for a while.
I like GTHost.com Ashburn vps hosting service. Support, has never failed me, always left with a problem solved.
Overall if you’re not completely satisfied with them, you’re not going to be happy anywhere else. They are optimized for high I/O performance and low latency.
Can't go wrong with Rockhoster.com kvm vps. Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap.
It is prompt, courteous and has continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 4 121 04-24-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 7 106 04-16-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 355 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 597 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 303 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 607 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 250 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 633 11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Looking for vps host for Forex Trading MatterEnergy 4 265 10-30-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for Windows host MiracleMoff 7 356 10-23-2023, 10:18 AM