Need a solid and stable server ...
I am looking for a reliable server provider and two hosts are in my mind: qhoster.com and maxrdp.com and I wonder which way I should go?
I agree with all the positive comments here wholeheartedly! I have been using QHoster.com for more than 2 years now, and I am an extremely happy customer. The servers are smooth, and they're always on top of things, constantly updating the forums, answering any questions and making sure I'm happy.
Have a look at
https://www.kvchosting.net/cheapvpshosting.html
They are not cheap, but they are very reliable and very fast.
I've finally found a good home with QHoster.com dedicated hosting. I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Well, QHoster.com team has replied to approx 48 emails within the first 4 weeks and each and everyone of my responses have been timely and fulfilled. Very happy so far and my sites are loading much quicker and I am now in control of my server, no limitations and fully managed so if there is anything I would like to experiment with I know I have the help at hand.
I was looking for a host that will provide a good RDP account and was very lucky to have found Maxrdp.com windows servers.
Must say that it is great web host with friendly support. I have encountered support several times about my site and they have gotten back to me, almost instantly.
I have being hosting with QHoster.com web server hosting for about a year and a half now, and I must tell you, that these guys are professionals, and if you consider having a personal website; this is the place to host. The uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 0 7 6 hours ago
Last Post: Vanio
  Most stable server provider ... Lobster 4 74 03-25-2024, 08:35 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Stable Server Located in Europe? Glaceptra 7 150 03-18-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Cheap server hosting solution? (requirements inside) Bileator 7 110 03-07-2024, 07:33 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Stable VPS provider ... Vanio 6 111 02-22-2024, 08:39 AM
  Looking for Dedicated server Bileator 7 329 02-09-2024, 06:22 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  What Is Server Hosting? manoharparakh 1 160 01-26-2024, 08:23 AM
  Which server should I have a deal with? Vanio 8 308 01-23-2024, 03:58 PM
Last Post: JissyKarter
  Right server provider ... Lobster 6 400 01-10-2024, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Server provider ... what's the best one? Vanio 7 231 01-05-2024, 03:52 PM