Need help to choose reliable vps host
I decided to start providing hosting services as I assume that it will be a good way to earn money online and get a success.
I need 45 gbs of disk space, 1 gb of ram, 2 tb of bandwidth, Linux. Budget is $40/mo.
What can you say about atom-hosting.com and their hosting services?

Have you ever dealt with them? How do you find their pricing?
I am 100% sure that atom-hosting.com is reliable host with stable servers in Europe.
Believe their cheap vps hosting plans will serve your demands. Use coupon code "atomvps40" and get 40% off VPS hosting plans.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.
I am 100% happy client, highly recommend atom-hosting.com dedicated server hosting services.
A2hosting.com and kvchosting.net servers are able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.
Now since my site never go down my earnings almost increase 25% since I started using their service.
Atom-hosting.com is double thumbs up... I highly recommend their server, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team....
Cheap VPS deals are available from kvchosting.net and a2hosting.com.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.
They answered any of my requests in less then few minutes and solved each one of them as fast as possible.
Atom-hosting.com guys have been the best web host I have used to date. Very responsive support and amazing performance.
I will highly recommend you to use the services of Microhost company.They will provide the best VPS hosting services and will never let you down by their service support.
It all depend on your needs, because there are number of hosting providers offering different features. So you need to check all of them very carefully.
Look at the most important factors:
1. Service and Support
2. Speed and reliability
3. The price of the service
4. Amount of web space
From my personal experience, Easy.gr could be the right place for you. I am using their services and have no complaint their services.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 1 31 Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  reliable place for media service? MatterEnergy 5 126 02-26-2024, 09:44 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 278 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Reliable ecommerce hosting to get from? Bileator 8 145 02-07-2024, 05:02 PM
  Cloud, Colocation or Dedicated – Which one should you choose? manoharparakh 0 89 01-19-2024, 12:30 PM
Last Post: manoharparakh
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 525 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 289 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 539 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 5 199 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 217 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi