Need help with choosing a VPS host.
I need help choosing a VPS host. I need hosting with cpanel, plesk or vesta at least 6gb of ram, around 60gb of storage (SSD). I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $20 to $40 a month.

What are your views on Regvps.com vps hosting? Are they reliable? What host is better?
VPS deals from hostsailor.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and low cost.
I am always satisfied with the quality service they offer. Also, the customer service is TOP quality. Whatever the situation, they are always ready and prepared to assist and make sure everything works perfectly.
XenVps1 - $15/month, CPU 2хE5-2680, RAM 1GB, HDD 25GB, Bandwidth 1TB per Month, Location USA - Los Angeles, Germany, Switzerland, Russia.
Like Regvps.com Switzerland vps. VPS hosting is necessary for those who require an unlimited number of mailboxes, various databases and all sorts of sites.
The best and most reliable VPS accounts can be got from reliable companies, I mean hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?
I am quite satisfied with the service Regvps.com provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
They have amazing support, either by phone (very fast, no more than 3 minutes wait time). The support personnel is knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
Plans from ewallhost.com and hostsailor.com are worthwhile.
I'm impressed with the stability of these companies and the effectiveness and efficiency of their tech support. Very happy with these companies!
Get extra 50GB HDD from $10/month. Additional IPs $2/month. RegVPS.com utilizes high performance Intel Xeon processors with RAID10 arrays. Sometimes these servers are rented because for any project to work, you will have to use a software program conflicting or not working with the parallel online projects of the user. Recommended.
I consider Regvps.com decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain. The pricing is very good, especially for what you buy for it.
There are many useful features included into their hosting plans. They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 4 121 04-24-2024, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 355 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 595 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 302 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 606 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 5 216 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 248 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 631 11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
  Looking for vps host for Forex Trading MatterEnergy 4 264 10-30-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Looking for Windows host MiracleMoff 7 355 10-23-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra