Need host suggestions
Hey guys,
I am really trying to avoid going with a major web host that throws money into advertising with false review sites and such.
But I literally cannot find any legit site that shows trustworthy reviews.
I'm looking for a shared hosting service for a friend. Requirements: 40 gigs of space, GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support.
What can you say about Hostforweb.com web hosting solutions? Can I trust them or will you recommend me any alternative for comparison?

Thanks.
The best web hosting solutions are: hostingsource.com and rockhoster.com.
Their support rocks. Ultimately, you get what you pay for. I know first hand their support rocks, they’ve have tolerated me all this time.
I can not express how happy I am with Hostforweb.com US web host. I don't really enjoy learning about web servers and stuff, however, I have enjoyed getting everything setup, you just need to have a level of patience and explain everything in detail and everything will happen. The service is cheap with lots of great features. Very good web hosting.
Services from qhoster.com and rockhoster.com are full-featured and cheap.
They will meet your expectations. The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters. Give them a try.
Found Hostingsource.com and decided to give them a try. Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging.
This truly appreciable web host will always be recommended to all those looking for genuine and reliable hosts.
I have several domains hosted at INSIGHT WEB HOSTING for several months, and have only had 1 outage. I just wish they had an upgrade path to a business plans, as the basic hosting can be slow some times. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately.
Rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net deals are full-featured and low cost.
Server capabilities are out of this world! The price is right, unlimited domain and email accounting as well as having ruby, which is the best part. Their web stat ability helps to guarantee my success by knowing what’s going on in the backend and throughout the web world.
Go ahead and give hostforweb.com hosting a try. It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come. Easy setup in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 1 33 03-27-2024, 06:41 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 8 279 02-08-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 526 12-20-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Glaceptra
  vps host for Media? Glaceptra 7 289 12-13-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 5 540 12-12-2023, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 5 199 12-07-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Feature-packed VPS. Suggestions? Glaceptra 8 318 11-17-2023, 05:43 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Need Web host that supports Video streaming Bileator 7 217 11-10-2023, 08:47 AM
  Looking for Windows host Bileator 5 543 11-09-2023, 10:28 AM
  Looking for vps host for Forex Trading MatterEnergy 4 241 10-30-2023, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff