Need hosting. Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged VPS: 30GB SSD Storage, 4GB RAM, 2 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $25/month
Can I trust Hostingsource.com vps hosting? Any reviews, please?
I am quite satisfied with the Hong Kong VPS service NetShop isp provides, as well as the customer service and customer support & team.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service. I would highly recommend these guys.
VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and rockhoster.com can be quite right for you.
Hands down the best hosting provider I've dealt with.Both the staff and their attitude are positive and helpful and if a problem arises it usually takes no more than minutes to solve.
Affordable and efficient, if someone can put these two things together, no one can match them. Hostingsource.com always takes me with pleasant surprises every now and then.
Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan. Get your own professional domain name FREE with all Hostingsource web hosting plans.
Accounts from hostsailor.com and owned-networks.net can be quite right for you.
They are the best. Support is always on-hand to help with just about anything - if they can't fix it in chat, they escalate to a ticket, which is actioned almost immediately. They constantly upgrade/maintain security and have some of the best in the field working there to keep everything running right.
Give hostingsource.com a try. They answer all my questions immediately and are always very helpful. Great Hosting and great support. I hope they keep like that and professionals.
Website Contents With Heavy Request Loads Are Cached via Cloudflare CDN. This greatly enhances page loading speed and minimizes server load.
Happy using Hostingsource.com service - they look good and will even transfer my entire joomla codebase and mysql data over no problems at no extra costs.
They helped me set up MediaWiki and have auto-installers for many open source CMS and other tools. I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use. Try them, you won't be sorry.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Bitcoin server hosting account required MiracleMoff 4 72 06-07-2024, 07:36 PM
Last Post: Lobster
  Good vps hosting with backups? Bileator 6 105 06-06-2024, 07:28 PM
  vps hosting is needed. MatterEnergy 3 93 06-06-2024, 06:26 PM
  Best host for vps hosting? Bileator 5 95 06-05-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Podcast and shoutcast hosting? MatterEnergy 2 53 06-04-2024, 11:29 AM
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 8 440 05-27-2024, 07:10 PM
Last Post: Vanio
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 7 161 05-06-2024, 11:42 AM
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 7 172 05-03-2024, 08:03 AM
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 6 270 04-23-2024, 08:18 AM
Last Post: MiracleMoff
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 220 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer