Need to find a new host (shared hosting)
I'm looking to move away from my current Host.
Currently I'm paying $10US/mo for the following:
20gb disk space
600gb bandwidth/mo
I'd like to find a shared host for a similar price with established fast and helpful support who isn't susceptible to the IP blocking issues and downtime is. My current web host's support used to be great but is now largely useless.
Backup services would be great, too, if possible.
Do you know anything about QHoster.com website hosting solutions? Can I trust them?
Any alternative?
Use the code SH20OFF and get 20%OFF on All cPanel Web Hosting Packages.
Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.

First rate provider. Setup of site brilliantly easy. Support desk quick, polite and helpful. Recommend QHoster.com hosting solutions.
As an alternative, can highly recommend you to look through NetShop ISP cheap VPS solutions. Instant Provisioning VPS Servers.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore + SSD & NVMe Storage.
ASVhost.com and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
They are the best so far and I believe they are the best. Excellent customer support, reliable servers, fair prices, and all the features you will ever need.
Highly recommend Hostingwalay.pk shared hosting. They are offering upto 45% OFF now. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
Have a look at shared plans from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
The features offered by these companies are quite good. Setting everything up was feasible even for a complete beginner. Due to my fairly basic knowledge I had to contact support regularly but they were pretty friendly and managed to solve my problems.
No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend QHoster.com web hosting service.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good Wordpress hosting plans are needed Bileator 1 36 Yesterday, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Upiter
  Powerful server hosting account required Bileator 2 39 04-12-2024, 05:51 PM
  Need a solid VPS Host Bileator 1 43 04-12-2024, 04:48 PM
  Hosting for openCart commerce-based online shop? Glaceptra 6 109 04-12-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Decent server hosting perovider ... what's that? Vanio 4 93 04-10-2024, 12:45 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need help with choosing a VPS host. MiracleMoff 6 92 04-10-2024, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Bileator
  Need a new vps hosting Bileator 6 138 04-09-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: Lobster
  Media Hosting with 24/7 support? Bileator 7 158 04-05-2024, 09:56 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Wordpress Hosting? Bileator 7 167 04-04-2024, 10:16 AM
Last Post: Lougalvi
  Video hosting solutions? Lougalvi 8 173 04-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Last Post: mazepa