Need your help ...
I need your help in terms of choosing a right VPS provider - -rockhoster.com or asvhost.com?
I found Rockhoster.com web host and all has been great. They are always willing to take that extra step.
The package I use is perfect for me, the pricing is very reasonable and the payment plan fits my needs wonderfully.
The best VPS providers are: kvchosting.net and panamaserver.com.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.
Rockhoster.com is exactly as good as my pre-research showed, and the only time I had a problem, I spoke with an intelligent and friendly rep who fixed it for me. It's even a company that has made some effort at being sustainably powered! They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
The best VPS providers are: hostingsource.com and inxy.com.
They have been extremely responsive (usually answer service requests or trouble reports in less than an hour) and you really feel how they put an effort into doing a good job. Good support and responsiveness are really priceless, so take this advice: never shop for low price when picking a web hosting provider.
These hosting companies - asvhost.com and rockhoster.com - are worth trying every cent you pay for their services.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of their flexibility and reliability.