Netfirms.
Have you ever tried this?
I found it cheaper than other. But I like to hear something good about it before going for it.
They are a big company, though they sell cheap but they dont give enough features and support
kisna Wrote:Have you ever tried this?
I found it cheaper than other. But I like to hear something good about it before going for it.
Netfirms.com/max

$10 for the year deal runs out this weds 2-28

I have four sites and one set up.
Make that six in the hopper I set up one and another to go next week or so and the third will up end of march. The max deal runs out today 2-28
So the $ 10 with Netfirms is worth the investment for a year. And you have the choice to keep it or not after that period of time.
Well Netfirms is one of the best company at the moments and offer very cheap domains. One of our member aquariancore enjoy best deal from Netfirms.
Grace Wrote:So the $ 10 with Netfirms is worth the investment for a year. And you have the choice to keep it or not after that period of time.

Correct but the deal is over. I just want to say that I purchase 5 sites and domains and within a days after I went into beta on the first I paid for the whole shebang. I have two live now for a week and another almost ready while the fourth is probably up in beta in a week.
Wow you made such good chain and we are waiting for next 2 bigger sites from you. First two sites are great for me. Smile
Rohitpatel Wrote:Wow you made such good chain and we are waiting for next 2 bigger sites from you. First two sites are great for me. Smile

Thank you, I put up one site that will not be in the chain because it really is the only b2b site.
You said that it lets you put the domains back to back. So you use the same company each time you do this. If your experience is a good then don't change what seems to be working.